This Jordan almond bark is a quick and easy colorful candy treat to make for Easter. Made with colorful candy melts that are swirled together and topped with Jordan almonds and festive sprinkles!
The past weekend I stopped by my parents house to visit. While wandering around the kitchen area looking for snacks as I usually do, I spotted a big jar of Jordan almonds. My mom decorates her china hutch seasonally, and she had a big jar of the almonds out for Easter. Their pretty pastel colors caught my eye, and I wanted to use them for an Easter treat of my own. I quickly grabbed a plastic baggy and filled it with almonds…sorry mom! 🙂
We will actually be out of town this year for Easter. So no big cakes or fancy treats needed here. I decided to use the almonds in a fun colorful almond bark. This will be easy to pack up in my carry on for a treat while we travel!
Candy bark is such a fun and simple holiday treat to make. There are so many possibilities! I went with pink and yellow, but you could use whatever colors of candy melts you like. If you don’t have a mom that stocks her candy jars with Jordan almonds, you could also use the pretty pastel almond m&m’s that are available for Easter. The malted Robin’s egg candies would also be the perfect size! I used a bunny blend sprinkle mix to add a little more pizzaz to my almond bark. There were actually little candy bunnies in the mix, but I picked around them because I thought it might be a little too much!
- 12 oz. white candy melts
- 8 oz. pink candy melts
- 8 oz. yellow candy melts
- 1 cup jordan almonds, roughly chopped
- pastel / Easter sprinkles
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside. Pour candy melts into 3 separate microwave safe bowls. Melt candy melts in the microwave, check and stir every 20 seconds to avoid burning the candy.
- Pour the white chocolate onto the parchment paper and spread into a thin even layer. Add dollops of the pink and yellow candy over the white and use a butter knife to swirl the colors together.
- Immediately sprinkle the almonds and sprinkles over the candy while it is still wet. Let cool and harden completely before breaking into pieces to serve.